14901 4-H Drive
Tustin, MI 49688
The Kettunen Center was founded in 1952 by the Michigan 4-H Foundation as a 4-H statewide training and youth education center. The center is located on 160 acres of forest, wetlands and rolling hills in Northern Michigan on beautiful Center Lake and provides its guests with beauty, serenity and tranquility in a natural setting. You'll find many opportunities to unwind and explore.
Some of the many amenties that are offered:
- air-conditioned in all buildings
- carpet in all rooms.
- buildings equipped with wireless internet service
- main building has a few computers for guests use
- small fitness room
- a sauna
- pontoon boats that can be rented
- paddle boats
- a refrigerator and microwave in each building
- 1/2 mile lake frontage, but beach area is small, maybe 100 ft X 100 ft
- meals served buffet style
AMUUSE's started enjoying this camp in 2012. The facilities are very nice. Its not really a camp, but we refer to it as a camp at times. It is a very modern conference center, or you might want to call it a retreat center.
Visit their web site for more details.